So Sunday my mum had arranged a day out to keep my mind busy after my head shave event for charity with the kids to see Santa. This was no ordinary visit we had a full day event and an overnight stay in Jacksons Hotel Ballybofey. The idea of the trip was to have all the kids visiting together for some family time. It was just the nicest night away to keep my head busy and occupied. For anyone planning a santa trip with their kids and family this is most definitely on top of my list and will be returning next year. Below I have explained briefly the details of our trip.
Santa Express package which included:
• 1 Night Stay
• Festive Refreshments
• Full Irish Breakfast Each Morning
• Entry to the Oakfield Park Santa Express including Train Ride with Gift from Santa
• Bus Transfers to and from the Santa Express
• Christmas Movie Night
Santa Express Itinerary:
• Board the Santa Express at the station and enjoy an enchanting train ride through Oakfield’s magnificent woodlands to meet Santa and his special helpers.
• A professional photographer was on hand to capture the precious family moments.
• All the boys and girls who have been good this year received special personalised gifts from Santa.
• Hop back on the train to Buffers, Oakfield’s beautiful bistro, for a free glass of mulled wine or hot chocolate, allowing the children to post their Christmas letter to Santa in the Post Box.
• There was a lot of festive activities, entertainments and seasonal refreshments available in Buffers, I really thought the added extras made it an event not to be missed.
Here are a few pictures we took on the way I am so glad we were able to capture precious moments like this as a family
Love Ro x